Choreographer and performer: Aleksandar Georgiev.
Duration: 20-50 min (up to context).
Heidi is dealing with stupidity as term, state of mind and sensation. Heidi is a constructed figure – “something” that symbolizes and represents naivety, purity, silliness and joy through conventional social structures. Heidi has been provoked to find out if she might be charmingly stupid, though she is too cute to be called that.
• 3rd of October 2009 at Balkan Dance Platform (Novisad, Serbia)
• 16th of October 2009 at Youth Theatre (Sofia, Bulgaria)
• 4th of November 2009 at National Macedonian Theatre for the festival Locomotion (Skopje, Macedonia)
• 9th & 10th of November 2010 at the festival Mes de Danza (Seville, Spain)
• 2nd of April 2011 at festival Antistatic (Sofia, Bulgaria)
• 3rd of May, 22nd of Jun 2011 at Red House theatre (Sofia, Bulgaria)